WELL PROTECTION PACKER FLUID
Corrosion Inhibitor for Water Based Drilling Fluids
Amine Corrosion Inhibitor is an effective additive for reducing and preventing occurrence of corrosion to all metal parts in a variety of drilling operations.
Amine Corrosion Inhibitor is specially formulated blend of amine based corrosion inhibitor, bactericide, and oxygen scavenger for all-purpose corrosion protection in water based mud, packer and completion fluids.
Functions & Benefits:
- Effective against corrosion by oxygen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide gases.
- Non-foaming and performs well in calcium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and bromide brines.
- Forms a persistent protective film on metal surfaces, and maintains performance at high down-hole temperature (up to 350F)
- Effectively minimizes sulphate-reducing bacteria.
- Formulated to provide corrosion control for non-alloy and low alloy steel as well as stainless steel.
Amine Corrosion Inhibitor is recommended as a specific all-purpose corrosion inhibitor.
Normal treatment rates for effective long-term corrosion protection is 0.5- 1.0% based on fluid volume. A circulating fluid would require 0.1-0.2%.
Packaged in 208 liter HDPE drums.
Legislation and Handling Recommendations:
No Restricted by any regulatory agency. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the product prior to use.