Products used to control the degree of acidity or alkalinity of a fluid include lime, caustic soda, soda ash and bicarbonate of soda, as well as other common acids and bases.
Salts are used to make mud system with properties as required.
- Sodium Hydroxide for PH Control. / Caustic Soda
- PH Control / Calcium Hydroxide
- Hardness Control / Soda Ash
- Completion fluid,base / Calcium Chloride
- Drilling Salt / Sodium Chloride and potassiun Chloride, all grades.
- Completion fluid,base / Calcium Bromide
- Glycol / MEG, TEG,Poly Glycols
Products presented are for information purposes only and are not comprehensive. Please contact EBIC for more information on complete and current drilling fluids products.