In addition to the standard manufacturing processes where customer required, we are able to perform hardbanding, internal coating, thread cold roll and make & break to the highest quality standard.
Tool Joint Make & Break
- Factory make & break performed in controlled procedure ensure product consistency. This help to save valuable rig time and cost while reducing risk of mishandling incident and rig downtime.
- Phosphate coating are applied to all threads and seal shoulders of connections to improve anti galling and corrosion.
- We can supply internal plastic coating according to customer requirements. The coating forms a protective layer in the pipe ID to prevent corrosion and thus extend the life span of the pipe in the drilling environment.
Enhanced Fatigue Resistance
- Cold rolling of thread roots has demonstrated the beneficial effects to improve fatigue resistance of the connections by minimizing crack initiation.
High Performance Rotary Shoulder Connection
- We offers its DS and HT series double shoulder connections which outperform conventional API connections to meet the needs of deep, extended and challenging wells with greater torsional capacities.
Increase Drill Pipe Life
- Hardbanding on the tool joint or wear pad extends the service life of drill pipe. It can be applied in several configurations to suit clients’ requirements. Hardbanding is applied under closely controlled conditions resulting in a uniform, low porosity, wear resistant surface.
We are authorised to apply market proven hardbanding products including ARNCO 100XT / 300XT, Tuboscope TCS8000 / TCSTI, Duraband NC, Tuffband NC and Castolin OTW 12.
- Extra length tool joints can be incorporated into drill pipe to increase tong space to provide several recut to the connections.